Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Two IBOLs

I managed to package two IBOLs to send to Iraq and did not even make a small dent in the over-abundance that is mine.


As you can see, by following the specified directions (click here), the bundle of sewing items (fabric, yarns, notions, etc.) will be easy to unpack and deliver to two Iraqi women.


I am hopeful that this program will be continued in some manner -- and will post here if I learn that this happens. But even if it stops now, the current count of IBOLs arriving in Iraq has far surpassed the IBOL Guy's original dream. Quilters make me smile when I see evidence of their generosity.

Meanwhile, I have learned of other groups that send care packages to our American military personnel (men and women) stationed in Iraq and elsewhere. Click here and here for information on two of these.
Continue to pray for peace in our world in our lifetime....

... it could happen ....


Before you go, click here to see the warehouse where all the IBOLs (mine included) will be kept until the distributition. Approximately 500 have been received as of this posting, and that number is sure to double or triple (that's my humble guess).
I can hardly wait to see what the final total is!

No comments: