Friday, February 5, 2010

New feltings


Originally I made these felted soaps to share with the ToteTuesday campaign.


Tote Tuesday is Virgina Spiegel's newest fundraising project (via Fiberart For A Cause) for the American Cancer Society, and takes place every Tuesday in February of 2010, between 10am and 2 pm.  Click here to learn more.  
The soaps were so easy to do, I have made more.....


The big question is how many do I send (which really means: dare I keep any for myself?) and they need to get into the mail fast (I have already missed the beginning of the ToteTuesday fun!)


maybe one ...  the one below (as it has some minor issues on the flip side which needs attending to by moi).


These felted soaps are easy to make.  Click here to read/see instructions by Judy Coates Perez.  Thanks Judy for such a fabulous step-by-step tutorial!

 
logo by Jeanelle McCall

Be sure to bid on these artistic totes, as well as featured artwork by a number of Fiber Artist, every Tuesday for the next few weeks of February .... Kudos to Virginia for another grand fundraising effort.  ToteTuesday has raised over $1500.00 in it's first week!

No comments: