Here is my current top ten (plus 2) list of projects that I aim to finish by the end of September.... All have indeed been started and yet are lingering too long in this unfinished limbo state.
1) bind my first Red-n-White quilt (& label)
2) bind my Oopsie Daisy quilt (& label)
3) finish my cross stitch ABC Words of Wisdom
4) buttons and buttonholes on peach plaid shirt
5) stitch up rayon peach top
6) quilt "Dream" quilttop (or will it be a pillow? or pillow case?)
7) quilt "Geometric USA" then finish into mini quilt or pillow
8) finish assembling 2015 Row-by-Row (water theme)
9) finish piecing, quilting, binding & label the latest Thangles pattern
10) dress and garnish my first spirit doll (maybe more than one)
11) bonus: quilt and finish my original Instagram logo mini-quilt (and finish an identical twin for a future swap ...) pattern by Lori Holt (IG: beelori1; her website: www.beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com/)
12) might as well go for an even dozen: finish any old UFO that I re-discover in the next two months .... (hee hee hee - there are many that I've forgotten about!)
This is my official list for the Finish-Along group effort -- teams of fellow finishers are wonderful spirit-boosters! Check out this link or this one for more information and join (if you act fast .....).
Thank you to all the Finish-Along hostesses and prize donors and participants for inspiring me to get things DONE!
I am happy to report that I am linky number 87 for the 3rd quarter of 2017 Finish-along fun.
Saturday, July 1, 2017
New list of finishing goals ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment