As a child, I thought that wind energy and solar energy were not utilized to their potential. As an adult, I believe this to be true. Are today's inventors thinking outside the box and looking into these potential energy providers? Where is the innovative thought that was once a forte of our great country? Can we not get away from the classic energy sources of coal and oil?
It is my great pleasure to share the news that Tessera Solar, an American company, has designed an efficient solar power system that effectively harvests the sun's energy. If intrigued, watch this and learn more about the Sun-Catcher ...
YouTube by tesserasolar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDBFdbKcl84
Living in a large metropolitan area, I spend too much time in my car, too much time in traffic. Time spent dreaming of a life in the countryside with a perfectly comfortable climate year-round with the pleasure of having four distinct seasons each year. One day .... may we learn to harvest energy from new sources and live in peace and harmony .... always.
I love the grace and simplicity with which the Sun-Catchers move, as well as the bright sparkle from the reflected sunlight. Hmmm, future quilt designs are dancing into my head. Seem to be circular in nature .... imagine that ....
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment