Friday, July 27, 2012

a new "Call for Artists"

Copper Shade Tree has featured fiber artists and their creations every February since 2007.  I was honored to be included in their first two fiber art shows featuring Beyond the Borders, my art quilt bee.

Time has come to think about entering "The Art in Fiber 2013" , a juried show.  More exciting news:  the juror for the 2013 show is the one and only Karey Bresenhan (one of the founders of the International Quilt Market and Festival, among other accolades).  

Check  http://www.coppershadetree.com/ (Copper Shade Tree's website) for details on submitting artwork.  "A View from my Window" is the theme for this year's show with a deadline of Sunday, October 13, 2012 to submit art by.


Hmmm, I wonder if I have time to create a new and impressive piece to enter this year?  Or rather, I wonder who will be juried into this show?  I can hardly wait to see (especially if it includes me) .....



P.S.  My very first blog entry talks a little about the first show.  Click here to read that long ago story of mine ....

No comments: