Thursday, October 24, 2013

It's coming ....

It's that special time of year .... when the weather in Houston begins to turn a little cooler (no, really! it is!) but most of all, it is time for the annual gathering of quilters from near and far!


This morning I was in the George R. Brown Convention Center helping to hang quilts for the fast approaching International Quilt Festival.  I cannot believe it is already almost here!  The Sneak Preview is on Wednesday, October 30th.  Come one, come all!

For those "in" the business (the quilting business that is), International Quilt Market opens this week-end.


For those interested in the Modern Quilt Guild Movement, join us this Saturday, October 26th, for the Quilt Market Meet Up, from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm. 








Many members from the national Modern Quilt Guild will be there, and all are invited.  I plan to be there and hope to see you too! 
Click here for more details.



No comments: