It's official....

Another Little Quilt Swap (ALQS8), hosted by Kate North in the UK, is open and recruiting interested quilters. I've participated in Kate's swap a few times now -- I haven't always made it to the final deadline, but the times I succeeded in swapping, I have LOVED my new quilts!
For more information, check out the website: http://anotherlittlequiltswap.blogspot.com/
If you are interested, send Kate a note (her contact info is on the blogsite listed above). Be sure to read through the rules first. It is a no-obligation swap. If you miss the deadline - you're out of the swap, but not penalized nor does it hurt the swap (other than we don't get to see your quilt or trade for it either!)
Come join the fun ... If you have any questions, ask me as I'm happy to recruit a few new ALQS#8 swappers.
Click here to see posts about this swap that took place earlier.




No comments:
Post a Comment