The end of 2008 has arrived and I am thinking of my New Year's Resolutions, reflecting back on this past year and looking forward to 2009. Last year, some of my Beyond the Borders friends made One Word Resolutions rather than the traditional Lists of Resolutions. This year, I will again choose one word -- just one -- to be my focus, my guide, my mentor and reminder of the goals and dreams I have for the new year. I cannot explain this better than the original explanation by
Christine Kane, so I have included it
here. Thank you Janice for sharing the link with BTB today! Christine blogged about it again on New Year's Day of 2009. Read that post
here. Be sure to read it through to the end as that is where you will find suggested "resolution" words listed at the end of the post.
So ponder deep and choose one, just one, to be your word for 2009. Feel free to use one of these words, or come up with one that is better, more appropriate for you and your own goals, desires, and dreams.
Which word did I select? I am still pondering -- I have a few more hours still to choose!
No comments:
Post a Comment