Friday, January 9, 2009

People's Choice ... cast your votes!

The Cyber Fyber show at Gallery 80808/Vista Studios is open at last! If you are near downtown Columbia, South Carolina, USA, pop into the Gallery and check it out!

I have learned that there will be a Best of Show award for the Postcards and ATCs, and also a People's Choice award for both categories. Please take a peak, leave a comment on my postcard, my ATC and on any of the others that tickle your fancy. My postcard is #223, featured here. My ATC is #139, featured here. If you list your postcard and ATC numbers in my comments below, I will return the favor by posting comments on your pieces.

Of course I really want you to enjoy looking at all the postcards and ATCs, leaving as many comments as you please -- that is what makes a true People's Choice Award! Click here for the entire Postcard exhibit and here to see all the ATCs.

Congrats and Thank you to Susan Lenz for organizing this phenomenal show! I love the story of how she entered the fiber art world -- read it here. Check out her daily blog dedicated to this exhibition here. I am honored and humbled to be a part of this international collection of fabulous fiber artists! Be sure to browse through these links ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine is ATC #154. I am in awe of the effort Susan went to to gather all the art!