Monday, March 28, 2011

Ice Brigade

Do we really need a new reality show on television?  Haven't they all been "done" already?  You may think so, but take a peek at the newest being offered on Food Network, called "Ice Brigade."


In each episode, you watch the artists create new imaginative  ice sculptures for a diversity of events including:  a full-size working piano, something for Star-Trek fans, ice sleds (with which the crew raced each other downhill!  Looks like so much fun!)

 

I hope this promo uploads here nicely ... if not, go to http://www.icebrigade.com/tvshow.shtml as this is the home page for Ice Brigade on Food Network starting March 3 2011.



I hope this show continues to air during our lovely hot, humid summer months!  Although as it is filmed in Western Michigan, perhaps the number of episodes will be limited to the seasons.


OK OK, I confess, perhaps I am spending too much time in front of the tube ...


Sadly, I am not  playing with my fabrics and threads, instead, I am working on lesson plans or folding laundry, usually) ...


But it has not been totally illspent (this entertaining discovery of Ice Brigade proves that, doesn't it?)

2 comments:

essay writer said...

Thanks for the video

Winter Wanderings said...

It was nice to watch during our exceptionally hot, dry summer.