Jo Sweet, one of my
Beyond the Borders friends (BTB), has made a great quilt favoring the sweet things in life. Her quilt was in the latest quilt show by the Quilt Guild of
Greater Houston (
QGGH). In case you missed
that show, I have a few photos to share. First a full view of Jo's quilt, which she calls
"Button Candy."
 |
| Button Candy by Jo Sweet |
|
The multi-color polka-dotty sashing is a great offset to the four blocks of this fun quilt.
 |
| Jelly Beans |
Every candy store always has a big vat of Jelly Beans --- what fun to scoop your own!
 |
| Hard Candies |
I love a tasty hard candy, especially when fighting a sore throat.
 |
| Jaw Breakers |
|
|
|
|
|
|
One huge jaw breaker to chomp on is also a fun candy treat. Who wants one of these?
 |
| Box of Chocolates |
My favorite of all is Jo's
Box of Chocolates! Are they truffles or some other yummy chocolate treats?
I'd write more, but first I think I'll go grab a bit of chocolate .... Actually, I want to make my own
Button Candy quilt, don't you?
No comments:
Post a Comment