Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Here I am

Here I am
standing in my own back yard
admiring my newest quilt 
and 
enjoying the gorgeous fall day with its cooler temperature. 

Love my quilt, love my sandals and love the lovely day!  

Summer heat seems so very long ago.
Did we really have 100 degree highs 
day after day after day?  
and a severe drought? 
and wild fires raging nearby?  

Yes, 
but all that is in the past now 
and 
today is a gorgeous fall day ... with rain coming ... soon ....



I am a fan of Lynn Krawczyk and her "Where I Stand" series and this is my version (and first attempt) of borrowing her idea.  (Thank you for the inspiration Lynn!) 

... Will this be the beginning or do I lack the dedication, time, energy, etc. to do this every week (taking photos, writing thoughts, then remembering to post these photos and thoughts every week?  I do not know the answer yet  ...  be patient as I dabble with this new element I hope/plan/want to add to my blog.

No comments: