What can it be?
Tucked inside this small and colorful quilt?
Let's take a peek inside and see...
undo the button...
open up the sides...
I spy a small craft iron and an ironing mat!
It is the perfect size for traveling, especially when traveling to a new quilting class or workshop!
Here it is again, all packed and buttoned up and ready for the trip home!
Hmmm, I might just have to make one of these Portable Iron Caddys for myself!
I found the pattern -- it is by "Sister's Common Threads" and is called "Caddy Pad Pattern"
available from Nancy's Notions - click here.
also through Kaye Wood's website - click here.
There's also a Caddy Pad Jr. size -- click here.
I even found a video on youtube on how to make this pattern!
click here.
available from Nancy's Notions - click here.
also through Kaye Wood's website - click here.
There's also a Caddy Pad Jr. size -- click here.
I even found a video on youtube on how to make this pattern!
click here.




No comments:
Post a Comment