Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Heart to Hand

 These are some lovely woolies that I purchased at Quilt Festival in 2013 or possibly even 2012.
So my question for you is ... does it count as a "Work-In-Progress" (a w.i.p.) if all I've done is collected the wool pieces?


Here is a photo of their booth that year.  Perhaps you recognize some of their patterns?


So, as I pause to reflect on goals for the new year, resolutions that I might make ... I came across these photos waiting to be posted ... waiting for me to add something before I finished the post.  Then today I realized that I will make this one of my goals for this year!  To make something out of my wonderful wools! 


wool, patterns, etc ...

Click:     heart to hand website  to visit their website and order your own wonderful wool pieces to play with, maybe even add a pattern and yarn too ....  Join me on my wooly adventure ....

No comments: