
My February 2015 goal is to piece the top of at least one of three doll quilts. My good friend Chela has asked me to make these doll quilts for her granddaughters, to go with their American Girl Dolls and the beds that her husband (their grandpa) has hand crafted for them.
In December, before watching her granddaughters perform in the Nutcracker (they were fabulous!), Chela and I went shopping at Quilter's Emporium looking for fabrics to inspire the doll quilts and this is what we found...
I added more purples and greens, and will possibly add a few more, once I've settled on a pattern or design. But here we are, aready in February and I am still stuck and waiting for inspiration to hit ... so this will be my month's challenge. I plan to piece at least one doll quilt (and would love it if I finished it completely!).
I hereby declare that this is my February goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes, 2015. Now won't you join me with this motivational group? The challenge is to finish the very goals that you select each month (something I do need help with). I am linky #115 on February's Goal Setting page.
P.S. I love that the fabrics coordinate so nicely with this year's logo for A Lovely Year of Finishes. Don't you?





No comments:
Post a Comment