This animation by Laura Neuvonen, titled "The Last Knit," is so clever that I felt compelled to share it with everyone. While I, myself, do not know how to knit (yet), I can crochet simple things. In fact, I dream of knitting socks.
Why socks? I have no idea other than that unique and funky socks have always tickled me and make me smile......and knit socks need not match, right?
"When knitting becomes an obsession."
I hope you enjoy this video as much as I do. Without further ado ....
Directed by Laura Neuvonen
Country Finland
Year of Production 2005
Running Time 7 minutes
Viewed over 1,000,000 times before being posted here!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Very cute video! Yes yes yes! Learn to knit, its a whole 'nother world of obsession and fibery goodness! :)
Socks are especially fun. I just learned how in the past year and I'm hooked!
Post a Comment