I made this one as a wedding gift for good friends, John and Laura, who married this past August. Yes, true to form, the quilt was not finished until after the wedding - but the happy couple has it in their possession now! Yippee!!!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Another Primo
I've so enjoyed making the Primo Star for my family, that I cannot seem to stop. Each quilt has been made in differing colorways -- perhaps I'll call these quilts my color study series?
I made this one as a wedding gift for good friends, John and Laura, who married this past August. Yes, true to form, the quilt was not finished until after the wedding - but the happy couple has it in their possession now! Yippee!!!
I made this one as a wedding gift for good friends, John and Laura, who married this past August. Yes, true to form, the quilt was not finished until after the wedding - but the happy couple has it in their possession now! Yippee!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment