Monday, November 26, 2012

Last day to join!

Apologies for running a little behind, but I thought I'd try --
Today is the DEADLINE for signing up for the new year of the Bead Journal Project (also known as BJP)!




Bead Journal Project 2013

The Sixth year of Bead Journaling is about to commence!


I'm proud to say I have been a member since Robin Atkins began this internet bead community.  I was a true beginner beader back in 2007 when the first bead journal project was formed.  Now I am a true procrastinator beader (meaning I am running a year or more behind...) but I love love love seeing everyone's talented work in this amazing group, led by a true master of all things bead-y, Robin Atkins.  I will catch up one day -- or perhaps I will just jump in fresh this January...

If you're interested, click here to start the "I want to join too" process.  Remember the deadline to sign-up is today.

Or if you need more information about this group and some of our 'official guidelines', then please click here.

Click here for images of beadwork from the previous years.


No comments: