Friday, November 16, 2012

New fabric lines

Quilt Festival is filled with eye candy of all kinds and even though I am there every year, year after year, I seem to miss things.  For example, this year for the first time, I noticed Marcia Derse and her gorgeous fabrics during Market.  Her booth at Market was simplicity in excellence or is that excellence in simplicity?


 One wall -- the full side wall.


The long back wall (or a portion of it - both above and below).



A small sampling of her wares


I also enjoyed the joyous rainbow of color at the In The Beginning fabric company booth.



One more - but is their name really Blumenthallans?
 

 Can anyone help me out with this identification?
I loved their colorful display of blooms on the front wall and small button-kites on the exterior side wall.
but who were they?  really?

No comments: