This is my first 'modern twist'. Tell me what you think.
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Modern Scrappy Twist
In preparing for my quilt workshop for my Houston Modern Quilt Guild friends, I struggled with ideas of how to make the very traditional "Scrappy Trip Around the World" quilt into one with a modern twist.
This is my first 'modern twist'. Tell me what you think.
I confess, I wasn't taken with it at first, but so many have liked it that it is beginning to grow on me. I have also spied the capital letter (upper case) "R". This is cute as I'm pondering whether to finish this little quilt as a gift for one of my two new great-nieces born this summer, but how do I choose between the sweet Riley Kate or the darling Ava Rose? Please advise!
This is my first 'modern twist'. Tell me what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment