The quilts are to be personalized by their parents as each little one reaches various "first" baby landmarks. The two quilts are identical, so I've shown the front of one and the back of the other. (click here to see my linky in the finishes party of linkies!)
I also finished binding and labeling "Fields of Blue", a quilt made especially for my son Isaac.
Isaac is helping with today's quilt photoshoot. Rainy weather made it a bit of a challenge.
Then the last quilt that I stitched on the binding this month is my Summer Red Baskets - I'm still pondering what its name will be....
Isn't the quilting divine? Pam_Quiltaholic is the master quilter behind this wonderful stitching. A full image of the quilt is coming soon, when I feature it in its very own blog post.









3 comments:
They all look great. I love the fields of blue quilt!
Very sweet first quilt, and I'm wondering how the parents will personalize it? I love the back with the huge roses. The blue quilt is great. Is there a pattern? And, I Love the red baskets. The quilting is very nice. I will check back to see what you name it. Your work is inspiring.
They all look great, but I particularly like that blue one - super effect!
Post a Comment