I can't believe it is already that time of year ...
the International
Quilt Festival and Market opens soon in the fair city of Houston.
In honor of Throwback Thursday, I'm featuring a few of my favorites ...
from 2008: My three guys with Mary and Pat outside their Thangles booth at the end of the day.
from 2013: I've joined my quilting sisters, Sara Hochhauser and Mary B Hayes in Chicago -- their neck of the woods, so to speak. This documents my first trip north to the Chicago International Quilt Festival. I hope to return often!
I really should dig deeper in my archives of photos for earlier photos of my annual quilt family reunions at the International Quilt Festival! I know have many .... stay tuned ....
I really should dig deeper in my archives of photos for earlier photos of my annual quilt family reunions at the International Quilt Festival! I know have many .... stay tuned ....




No comments:
Post a Comment