Pattern testing is such fun! This is the bright and colorful Trilobite quilt top I made while testing the Trilobite pattern designed by Becca of Brian House Quilts. She is a friend of mine I met since joining the Houston Modern Quilt Guild.
The pattern comes with instructions for different sizes (mine is a lap size throw) and also different layout options. It features a rectangular block which made piecing with my very directional funky cat print a bit of a challenge. But I am happy with the result.
The plan is to use it in my Toddler classroom with color-sorting activities! But first I need to finish it with a little bit of quilting, then binding and a label. Sounds easy and straight forward, if only I could decide on which fabric from my stash to use as its background or maybe I will piece one from my stash .... decisions, decisions, decisions!
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Thanks Cathy!
Post a Comment