Thursday, January 14, 2016

Joining the Finish-Along 2016

I love joining groups, especially ones that encourage me in my sewing and quilting adventures.

Rhonda's [Quilt] Ramblings

This 2016 Finish-Along group splits the year into quarters, then members post a list of projects they plan to finish at the start of each quarter (with a photo showing where they are) then post again at the quarter's end, showing their finishes. I've no idea how many UFOs I will finish this year, or even in this first quarter ... mostly because I've no idea how many actual UFOs I have at the moment (lots and lots!). Stay tuned .... By the way, the deadline to sign up for this quarter is fast approaching:
Saturday, January 16th, 2016 specifically by 11:00 pm EST.

Here is the list of hostesses (there are nine) of this fun Finish-ALong (FAL) group for 2016.  Check in with any and all of them to learn more details and to follow all the fun finishes.

 Debbie – A Quilter’s Table – USA [aquilterstable]
 Jess – Elven Garden Quilts – Australia [elvengardenquilts]
 Stacey – SLO Studio – Canada [slostudio]
 Jennie – Clover & Violet – USA [cloverandviolet] 
 Helen – Archie the Wonder Dog – UK
 Nicky – Mrs. Sew and Sow – UK [nickyeglinton]
 Rhonda – Rhonda’s Ramblings – USA [rhondatherambler] 
 Leanne – She Can Quilt – Canada [shecanquilt]


There will be shared link-ups.  You may sign up with any one of the nine above and then your link will magically appear on all the hosting sites.  Join me!   The Finish-A-Long Q1 Proposed Finishes Linky closes Saturday, January 16th at 11 pm (EST) ~ (hint:  Q1 = first quarter).

Please excuse me now as I must go and figure out which of my UFO's to focus on finishing in this first quarter of the 2016 Finish-Along.

On Instagram and other social media, for 2016, please use the hashtag #2016FAL and follow the FAL IG account @finishalong. You can also join the new community at the Finish-A-Long Facebook Page.

  

No comments: