Monday, November 7, 2011

2011 International Quilt Festival Best of Show

My annual eye-candy feast has ended for another year ... yes, it is true, the 2011 International Quilt Festival has closed its doors.   But I have a few photos to share, beginning with a detail of Harmony Within by Sue McCarty.
This quilt won the $10,000.00 Best of Show Award, sponsored by Handi Quilter.
Here is Sue McCarty talking with her admiring fans about the making of her quilt Harmony Within.

To see a full photo of her quilt, click here.  At this same link are the names of all the award winners, along with photos of the top award-winning quilts.  I have a few more photos I will share here too ... stay tuned.

Click here for a link to learn more about Sue.  She has made other award winning quilts as well.  Click here to see more of her quilts.

No comments: