Here's a view of my favorite Quilting booth, Thangles! My friends, Mary and Pat come from Wisconsin annually to share their product with fellow quilt enthusiasts. I look forward to seeing them as much as I look forward to the Quilt Festival itself. I help out in their booth when I can. "Meet-n-Greet" is a fun job, or restocking supplies, or wrapping the new-fru. I even enjoy closing the booth and packing it up at the end of the show. The best part is just being with my friends every year, here in Houston.
In these two photos, Mary is visiting with her friend, Roxanne Fawl from Overbrook Quilt Connection (another great booth!). They were neighbors at the International Quilt Festival many many years ago and have built a strong friendship (from sharing many experiences at Markets and Quilt shows scattered all across the country). Quilting friends are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment