Rita Carter is a member of our Block Builders house-swapping group. Here she is, next to her house.
Of course, at the moment, I can't recall which of the two story red brick houses is Rita's (apologies to Rita!) I will correct this post once I've remembered (or been reminded) which is hers, promise! (hazards of aging -- the forgetful mind, or is it the hazard of holding onto UFOs for far-too-long?).
Here are the three of us at the Quilt Show this past summer. I only wish that more of our group of ten were there that day.
Stay tuned, tomorrow I will post a view of the quilt without smiling quilters blocking it. As mentioned previously, this is Betty Rivers' quilt made from ten blocks traded many years ago when we were all in the QGGH Block Builders Bee. I have since switched to another bee, but the Block Builders Bee still meets (on Wednesdays, right?) -- perhaps I will rejoin them!
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment