Saturday, November 26, 2011
A Texas Call ...
Craft Texas has opened it's 2012 Call for Art ... This Call culminates into a Fall Show, CraftTexas 2012, at the Houston Contemporary Craft Center (HCCC). This is the seventh year for this special exhibit which features the best of Contemporary Craft made in Texas. Featured artists, artisans and craftsmen hail from across our grand state and specialize in a diversity of materials including fiber, wood, glass, metal, clay, recyled/found objects and more. Click here for more information about the exhibit and application process or go to http://www.crafthouston.org to see learn more about HCCC.
Applications are made through CaFE, CallForEntry.org, a website that specializes in Calls for Art (this is the first time I've ever heard of it -- but then I rarely apply these days ...). Now just because I'm not applying, doesn't mean you shouldn't! Go for it! (but you must live in Texas .... so move here, if necessary!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment