I am trying out the Blogger ap on my cell -- and I want to upload a w.i.p. of my 'Aloha friend' quilt...How do I add a photo here? .....hmmm.... Oh - I did it!
Here it is! 'Aloha friend' is shown being quilted in the photo above. This little quilt will be offered up as a swap in Kate North's ALQS8, which is short for 'Another Little Quilt Swap 8'
This is indeed the eighth round of hosting this fun swap. I do wish that I had swapped in all eight swaps, but this is only the fourth time (I think) that I've made the deadline. ALQS is a fun way to meet fellow quilters scattered around the world while also collecting their little quilts!
Soon I will learn to whom I will be sending 'Aloha friend'...... Maybe it will be you?
Or should I say that I have a few more Hawaiian blocks very similar to this one -- perhaps I will finish one of them for you (be sure to leave a comment here so I know that you'd love one!).
Or should I say that I have a few more Hawaiian blocks very similar to this one -- perhaps I will finish one of them for you (be sure to leave a comment here so I know that you'd love one!).





No comments:
Post a Comment