On another chilly morning look what I found on my back step.
Can you see it?
If you look very closely (hurry as they are already melting), you may spy ... evidence of SNOW in Houston (or is it just a bit of frozen morning dew?)
Wait a minute ... Look over here, on the chair ....
It's more snow, right?
Meanwhile, just a few miles north of here ...
the icicles keep growing ...
and the snow keeps falling.
I think I will have another hot cuppa coffee ....
I think I will have another hot cuppa coffee ....







1 comment:
I learned from the Weather Man tonight that those little dippin' dot mini snowballs I captured in my photos above really are individual snowflakes surrounded by ice crystals clinging to them! I didn't catch the exact name -- will try to find that out ... unless you know what they're called?
Post a Comment