As of today, I have only two blocks sewn together. I have fabric cut for a set of eight more blocks - which gives me a total of ten blocks. Ten blocks will not make a very big quilt and ideally I want to make at least a lap size quilt, or even a larger size....sigh... I haven't even pulled enough fabrics from my stash to cut the number of blocks that I want to end up with. I have my work cut out for me - yes, pun intended!
To help me get going, I am linking this goal up to "The Lovely Year of Finishes" challenge hosted by
To help me get going, I am linking this goal up to "The Lovely Year of Finishes" challenge hosted by
Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts
and
Melissa of Sew BitterSweet Designs
To play along, I need to post my goal in a linky party (I am # 148) and then post my finished success in a second linky party .... here I go ... and if you're interested, feel free to join the fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment