Friday, February 14, 2014

Kindness Multiplies

Small acts of kindness (both intentional ones and random ones) beget more acts of kindness, and the friendliness of these actions continues to multiply the positive energy in a delightful way.

detail of Kindness Multiplies

This little quilt is called "Kindness Multiplies" as its little hearts are expanding and growing on their own - much like little acts of kindness that multiply into more similar kind acts, slowly spreading good feelings steadily across the world.


Kindness Multiplies

This quilt is an original design that I created.  I started with the simple checkerboard background and added hearts in a variety of sizes, overlapping and stacked ontop of larger hearts.
It is pieced, appliquéd and free-motion quilted.
Size:  approximately 15" x 15"
  

A view of the quilt back

This quilt is entered into ALQS8, Another Little Quilt Swap hosted by Kate North.  Soon I will find out to whom I am sending "Kindness Multiplies" while at the same time waiting to see which quilt in  I will be receiving!   It is a fun way to meet other quilters as well as to collect their work.

No comments: