I wandered over to the George R. Brown Convention Center today,
in anticipation of the upcoming Quilt Market and
35th International Quilt Festival (IQF).
This is what I found ....
in anticipation of the upcoming Quilt Market and
35th International Quilt Festival (IQF).
This is what I found ....
The IQF Grand Prize Winners will be displayed here a week from today.Imagine throngs crowding for a closer look and a chance to speak with the winning quilters
"The Eye of the Quilter: Inspiration" will be on display here. I am proud to have an photo in this new exhibit of digital photographs.Imagine more caverns of emptiness (and plenty of parking outside) .... waiting silently for the excitement that is just around the corner.
I can hardly wait, can you?
P.S. For friends, quilters and fellow fiber enthusiasts who are coming to town....
while you're here, be sure to stop by Second Seating to enjoy fun and quirky Houston. For a look inside, click here.
while you're here, be sure to stop by Second Seating to enjoy fun and quirky Houston. For a look inside, click here.





1 comment:
These photos were taken with my cell phone, hence the fuzzies.
Post a Comment