Sunday, October 11, 2009

Eye of the Quilter: Inspiration

One of the newest exhibits for the International Quilt Festival has opened at the Quilt Market.


The Eye of the Quilter: Inspiration



Please enjoy this tiny, tempting peek into the exhibit ....

Look carefully as my photo is just around the corner....


Here is the original ...

An Ideal Day

Flowers, mountains and a lake
perfect for skipping stones
and
daydreaming on a cool and sunny day.



I snapped this in the Colorado Rocky Mountains National Park during a family vacation in July 2007 using my brand-new Nikon DSLR, which I love even as I continue to learn to use its many built-in treats ....


My Beyond the Borders friends Sara Sissenwein Norris and Nancy Dickey also have photos in this exhibit. Congratulations to both of you!
Thank-you Willie for selecting our photos from the many entries you received!

1 comment:

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Cathy, I saw your beautiful photo, but somehow missed Sara's and Nancy's! Congratulations on being chosen for this first "Eye of the Quilter" exhibit!